It’s no secret that Slovenia is a small country. It is actually so small, that you can travel from east to west in about 3 hours with a car. If you have a helicopter, you can see all the best spots in less time.
In case you have your own helicopter onboard, we can help you with amazing itineraries and bookins at your planned stops. If you dont have one, we can organize a nice helicopter that will be there at your disposal.
Airport Portorož Technical Data
- – Runway 1200 m x 30 m, direction 15-33
- – Platform 160m x 50m
- – Runway and platform illuminated
- – 2C reference code VPS po ICAO
- – VOR, NDB
- – Fueling station for jet fuel and kerosene
- – Meteorological office
- – TWR 124,875 MHz
- – Travel Shop
- – Pilot shop
- – Police
- – Customs
- – Restaurant
- – Post office
– Summer schedule (from 29.03.2014 to 24.10.2014): 06:30 – 18:00 UTC
– Winter schedule (from 26.10.2014 to 28.03.2015): 07:00 – 15:30 UTC
Arrival, transit and departures
- For transit flights and technical stops in Republic of Slovenia, no permits are required.
- General decleration and passanger manifest are not required.
- Airport fees are paid before departure at the counter.
- Payment can be made in cash (euro) or with credit cards Visa, American Express, Master Card, Activa, BA Maestro.
Prices are informative. Last change 01.05.2014. You can check current prices on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100 LL … 2,147 eur/l
- JP-A1 …. 1,460 eur/l
Prices are informative. You can check current prices on email@example.com.
- AERO SHELL 15W-50 … 15,00 eur/l
Payment of fuel and lubes
- Fuel and lube is paid after fueling on the counter.
- Payment can be made in cash (euro) or with credit cards Visa, American Express, Master Card, Activa, BA Maestro, Magna Petrol.
Restrictions on the airport (SLOT)
On Airport Portorož, no SLOT restrictions apply.
Current airport informations and flight procedures are available on the web page of Slovenia Control .
For weather forecast, please call: +386 5 617 91 20+386 5 617 91 20 .
Aerodrom Portorož, d.o.o.
Sečovlje 19, 6333 Sečovlje, Slovenija
T: +386 5 672 25 25+386 5 672 25 25
F: +386 5 672 25 30